We would like to inform you of the types of cookies found on our website and their intended use, as well as settings, control and deletion of cookies.
Without ever disclosing any personal data, you may visit our website, and get information about our products and services, and meet your needs. Some cookies are used for collection of information about use of our website in such visits. Our intention is to provide facilities to users visiting our website and to further improve the modus operandi thereof.
What is a Cookie?
Cookie is a small text file sent to your computer or mobile device through your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to run more efficiently in addition to ensuring the presentation of personalized web pages in order to make you live a faster visit experience which is more fit to your specific personal needs and demands. Containing only data on your website visit history via internet, cookies do not collect any information, also including your personal data/files stored on your computer or mobile device.
Types of Cookies and Their Intended Purposes
There are two types of cookies, namely Persistent and Temporary Cookies, depending on the validity time thereof. Temporary cookies are generated at the time you visit the internet website and are valid and in vigor only until you shut down your browser. On the other hand, persistent (or permanent) cookies are generated upon your visit to the internet website and remain thereat until you delete them or they expire out. Persistent cookies are used for such transactions as providing you with a personalized experienced fit to your settings.
The types of cookies and their intended purposes are explained in detail below.
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||These are essential for the proper functioning and operation of our website.|
For example, our website uses strictly necessary cookies for such purposes as identity verification, and retention of information concerning your current login. Used only for purposes such as security and verification, these cookies are not utilized for any marketing purposes.
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies enable the website to remember the preferences of users visiting our website. For instance, the language preference or text font size selection is stored on website memory if this type of cookie is allowed. If not, a feature of the website customized for you may not be remembered and your selections/preferences will be prevented from being stored on website memory.|
|Performance and Analysis Cookies||These types of cookies help in improving our website. They collect data regarding how visitors use the website. They are also utilized to understand whether or not the website is functioning properly and to identify and determine errors detected.|
|Targeting and Marketing Cookies||These cookies are used to promote products and services on our website or on other platforms than our website, to display relevant and personalized advertisement to you together with our collaborating partners, and to measure efficiency of advertisement campaigns.|
How Are They Collected?
Data are collected through the devices that you use to access browsers. The data collected are special to the devices utilized. It is possible for the user to delete the data from the device at any time, thereby blocking the access to such information.
How to control cookies?
You can delete cookies already present on your computer and prevent the recording/location of cookies on your internet explorer.
Internet browsers are predefined so as to automatically accept the cookies as a default. As the management of cookies varies from browser to browser, you may look at the help menu of browser or application in order to get detailed information.
"Google Chrome “Settings->Advanced-> Privacy and Security->Site Settings->Cookies and Site Data -> Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
You can follow these steps to manage cookies on Internet Explorer: -> Settings -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Advanced Settings"
Most internet explorers allow you to do the following:
- To monitor the recorded cookies and delete any cookies you wish
- To prevent the third party cookies
- To prevent the cookies incoming from certain sites
- To prevent all cookies whatever they are
- To delete all cookies when you shut down the internet explorer
If you opt to delete the cookies, all your choices available in the relevant website will also be deleted. Furthermore, if you opt to prevent all cookies entirely, many websites, including the websites belonging to Dentasey, may not operate properly.
Controlling cookies on your mobile device
For Apple products:
- You can delete your browsing history and cookies by following these steps: "Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Website Data"
- You can follow these steps to delete cookies but keep your history: "Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data -> Remove All Website Data"
- If you don’t want your device to store history data while you visit websites, you can follow these steps to activate Private Browsing Mode; "Safari -> icon -> Private -> Done"
- You can block all cookies by following these steps: "Settings -> Safari -> Block All Cookies". However, when you block all cookies, some websites and features may not operate properly.
For Android devices:
- You can delete your cookies by following these steps: "Chrome application -> Settings -> Privacy -> Clear Browsing Data -> Cookies, media licenses and site data -> Clear Browsing Data".
- You can allow or block cookies by following these steps: "Chrome application -> Settings -> Site Settings -> Cookies".